Pressure sensor manufacturers talk about the use of load cel
1. Place some “baffles” around the load cell and even cover the sensor with a thin metal plate. This prevents debris from smudging the sensor and some moving parts, and this "staining" tends to make the movable part uncomfortable and affects the weighing accuracy. Whether the system has motion or not, can be judged by the following method. That is, add or subtract about one thousandth of the rated load on the weighing platform to see if the weighing indicator is reflected, and there is a reflection that the movable part is not "stained".
2. Shielded cables should be used for all wires leading to or from the display circuit. The connection and grounding point of the shielded wire should be reasonable. If it is not grounded through the mechanical frame, it is grounded externally, but the shielded wires are not grounded after being connected to each other and are floating. Note: There are 3 sensors that are fully connected. The sensor itself is a 4-wire system, but it is replaced by a 6-wire connection in the junction box. The sensor output signal readout circuit should not be placed in the same cabinet with devices that can generate strong interference, such as silicon, contactors, etc., and if there is no guarantee of heat generation, they should be considered. The baffle is isolated and a fan is placed in the box. The electronic circuit for measuring the output signal of the sensor should be equipped with a separate power supply transformer as much as possible, instead of sharing the same main power source with devices such as contactors.
3. The sensor shall be electrically bypassed with hinged copper wires (approximately 50 mm2 cross-section) to protect them from welding current or lightning strikes. In the use of the sensor, strong thermal radiation must be avoided, especially on the one side.
4. Electrical connection (such as the signal cable of the sensor, not in parallel with the strong power line or control line (for example, do not put the sensor signal line and the strong power line and control line in the same pipe). If they must be in parallel Place them, then the distance between them should be kept above 50CM, and the signal wires should be covered with metal tubes.
5. Try to use structural components with automatic positioning (reset), such as spherical bearings, joint bearings, positioning fasteners, etc. They can prevent some lateral forces from acting on the sensor. It should be noted that some lateral forces are not caused by mechanical installation, such as lateral forces caused by thermal expansion, lateral forces caused by wind, and lateral forces caused by vibration of the agitator on some container scales are not caused by mechanical installation. . Some of the scales must be attached to the scale body (such as the container pipe of the container scale), we should let them be as soft as possible in the direction of the sensor loading the spindle to prevent them from "eat" the true load of the sensor. Combined to cause errors.
6. It is necessary to gently handle the small-capacity sensor made of alloy aluminum, especially for impact and drop, which may cause great damage to its metering performance. For large-capacity load cells, in general, it has a large self-weight, so it is required to use appropriate lifting equipment (such as chain hoists, electric hoists, etc.) when handling and installing. The mounting surface of the base on which the sensor is mounted should be flat and clean, without any oil film, film, etc. The mounting base itself should have sufficient strength and rigidity and is generally required to be stronger than the strength and stiffness of the sensor itself.